Collection and Use of Personal Information
We know that you care how information about you is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully and sensibly. This Privacy Notice describes how Globalexpresslimited.org and its affiliates (collectively “Globalexpresslimited.org”) collect and process your personal information through Globalexpresslimited.org websites, devices, products, services, online and physical stores, and applications that reference this Privacy Notice (together “Globalexpresslimited.org Services”). By using Globalexpresslimited.org Services, you are consenting to the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
What personal information we collect
We collect your personal information in order to provide and continually improve our products and services.
Here are the types of personal information we collect:
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you provide in relation to Globalexpresslimited.org Services. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our Services.
- Automatic Information: We automatically collect and store certain types of information about your use of Globalexpresslimited.org Services, including information about your interaction with content and services available through Globalexpresslimited.org Services. Like many websites, we use “cookies” and other unique identifiers, and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser or device accesses Globalexpresslimited.org Services and other content served by or on behalf of Globalexpresslimited.org on other websites.
- Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources, such as updated delivery and address information from our carriers, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase more easily.
In addition, to the above we also collect added details via of Virtual Mailbox database as well as our online Chat System:
- Your IP address.
- Your contact information and email address.
- Other information such as interests and preferences.
- Data profile regarding your online behavior on our website.
How we use your personal information
We use your personal information to operate, provide, develop, and improve the products and services that we offer our customers. These purposes include:
- Purchase and delivery of products and services. We use your personal information to take and handle orders, deliver products and services, process payments, and communicate with you about orders, products and services, and promotional offers.
- Provide, troubleshoot, and improve Globalexpresslimited.org Services. We use your personal information to provide functionality, analyze performance, fix errors, and improve the usability and effectiveness of the Globalexpresslimited.org Services.
- Recommendations and personalization. We use your personal information to recommend features, products, and services that might be of interest to you, identify your preferences and personalize your experience with Globalexpresslimited.org Services.
- Provide voice, image and camera services. When you use our voice, image and camera services, we use your voice input, images, videos, and other personal information to respond to your requests, provide the requested service to you, and improve our services.
- Comply with legal obligations. In certain cases, we collect and use your personal information to comply with laws. For instance, we collect from sellers information regarding place of establishment and bank account information for identity verification and other purposes.
- Communicate with you. We use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to Globalexpresslimited.org Services via different channels (e.g., by phone, e-mail, chat).
- Advertising. We use your personal information to display interest-based ads for features, products, and services that might be of interest to you. We do not use information that personally identifies you to display interest-based ads.
- Fraud Prevention and Credit Risks. We use personal information to prevent and detect fraud and abuse in order to protect the security of our customers, Globalexpresslimited.org, and others. We may also use scoring methods to assess and manage credit risks.
With regards to our Virtual Mailbox database and our Chat System, we are also collecting your data for reasons such as:
- To better understand your needs.
- To improve our services and products.
- To send you promotional emails containing the information we think you will find interesting.
- To contact you to fill out surveys and participate in other types of market research.
- To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
Safeguarding and Securing the Data
Globalexpresslimited.org is committed to securing your data and keeping it confidential. Globalexpresslimited.org has done all in its power to prevent data theft, unauthorized access, and disclosure by implementing the latest technologies and software, which help us safeguard all the information we collect online.
Cookies and Other Technologies
- Recognizing you when you sign-in to use our services. This allows us to provide you with product recommendations, display personalized content, recognize you as a Registered Member, enable you to use 1-Click purchasing, and provide other customized features and services.
- Keeping track of your specified preferences. This allows us to honor your preferences, such as whether or not you would like to see interest-based ads. You may set your preferences through our Virtual Mailbox our Shoping Account.
- Keeping track of items stored in your shopping basket.
- Conducting research and diagnostics to improve Globalexpresslimited.org content, products, and services.
- Preventing fraudulent activity.
- Improving security.
- Reporting. This allows us to measure and analyze the performance of our services.
Globalexpresslimited.org cookies allow you to take advantage of some of Globalexpresslimited.org essential features. For instance, if you block or otherwise reject our cookies, you will not be able to add items to your Shopping Cart, proceed to Checkout, or use any Globalexpresslimited.org products and services that require you to sign in.
You can manage browser cookies through your browser settings. The ‘CHAT’ feature on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, how to block cookies, and when cookies will expire. If you block all cookies on your browser, neither we nor third parties will transfer cookies to your browser. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some features and services may
Disclosure to Third Parties
Restricting the Collection of your Personal Data
At some point, you might wish to restrict the use and collection of your personal data. You can achieve this by doing the following:
- When you are filling the forms on the website, make sure to check if there is a box that you can leave unchecked, if you don’t want to disclose your personal information.
- If you have already agreed to share your information with us, feel free to contact us via email and we will be more than happy to change this for you.